Business Resiliency Program
We are committed to sustaining operations, protecting our business and minimizing loss to our customers in the event of a business interruption. Customers rely on us to provide services in a timely manner, and regulators require it.
As a member of the Constellation Insurance family of companies, ONESCO follows the business resiliency program of Constellation which is intended to ensure the the resumption of critical operations and services in the event of an emergency such as fire, power or communication blackout, cyber event, natural or man-made disaster, foreign and domestic terrorism, civil disturbance, outbreak of an infectious disease or pandemic, and any other major event. The time frame for resuming critical business operations may vary based on the nature and severity of the emergency.
The business resiliency program includes:
- Business continuity plans for each business area
- Crisis management plan
- Disaster recovery plan
- Cyber incident response plan
- Infectious disease/closed POD plan
- Incident response plans including Human Resources, Corporate Communications and Corporate Services
We recognize the importance of maintaining viable emergency response, business resumption, recovery and restoration strategies. It is the policy of Constellation, and all affiliated organizations, to maintain a viable business resiliency program to ensure business recovery priorities can be achieved and critical processes recovered to ensure we can provide the services our customers require.
In support of this policy, procedures are in place to:
- Activate alternative work solutions to ensure resource availability for critical business operations
- Reroute and activate customer service phone lines
- Process all customer transactional requests
- Quickly restore communications with business constituents, banks and regulatory agencies
- Contact all associates and sales representatives
- Quickly restore all critical company data and systems
We are committed through our business resiliency program to test these plans annually and are constantly monitoring events and adjusting plans as required.